Reading Time: 21 Minutes. Click here to read this letter as a PDF. The Use…
Click here to read our fourth quarter letter which, at this inflection point in our growth, reviews where we’ve been and where we’re going.
- We had a decent year (+27.0%), the performance of which was broad-based. We outline two mistakes we made during the year. The risk-reward of the portfolio remains very robust.
- Just as importantly, we’ve successfully launched our first constructivist coinvestment fund, significantly increasing our assets and taking our company engagement to a whole new level.
- We review the areas where we continue to innovate and differentiate in a virtuous circle of continuous improvement.
- We outline measures we are taking to accelerate that same virtuous circle.
- To help accelerate exchange, we invite you to join us for lunch any Tuesday and Friday starting in April.
- Our appendix briefly discusses what’s happening at each of our investments.
Exhibit 1: GreenWood’s Continuously Improving Process
I continue to be humbled by the trust our outstanding partners have given us, and who have joined this journey which is very much only beginning.